The GN 720 plate carrier is a modern concept of a minimalist bulletproof vest.
Thanks to its variability, this model fully covers two products in one. You can use it as a stand-alone plate carrier or as a vest in ballistic resistance III.A and add additional hard armor plates to your choice, including side plates.
Separate pockets for hard armor plates allow insertion of both ICW plates in combination with the IIIA soft armor insert as well as separate carrying of STA plates and protection of vital organs only. It offers significantly more mobility to the user than a bulletproof vest.
The design of the plate carrier allows precise fixation to the body at the shoulders and hips, and is fastened at the sides. The carrier can be supplemented with a bulletproof belt that is compatible with the vest and can be clipped to the vest for better weight distribution. The carrier is equipped with MOLLE system that allows the attachment of magazine pouches and other necessary user's equipment.
- level III-A - soft ballistic insert according to NIJ STD 0101.04
- in combination with the hard armor plate - level IV. according to NIJ STD 0101.04
- Stand alone plate (STA) - level IV. according to NIJ STD 0101.04
- front and back of the carrier
- ballistic belt
- hard armor plates: front, back, 2 side plates