Bulletproof-riot multifunctional suit U 8014 is designed to protect the torso against the effects of bullets, shrapnel and other mechanical impacts, against stabbing weapons and protects the torso and limbs against blows and impacts of thrown objects.
The suit is designed to be worn on top of the garment.
The basic torso protection is designed as a tactical-bulletproof vest with anti-impact segments to increase resistance to the effects of stabbing weapons. The vest is sewn with a horizontal MOLLE binding that utilizes part of the surface area of the vest and provides space for attachment of the user's necessary equipment and accessories. The vest consists of a separate front and rear section. Around the perimeter, the vest provides the wearer with sufficient regulation and fixation.
The fastening is carried out from the rear to the front part and is again secured by a spring with a velcro part. The shoulder fastening is adjustable according to the height of the user.
The whole suit is made of high strength ripstop and flame retardant NOMEX material.
The area of bulletproof protection is increased by a bulletproof belt that is compatible with the vest and thigh protection.
Bulletproof torso protection
- level III-A according to NIJ STD 0101.04
- Riot torso plates (chest and back) - protection level TON III according to ČSN 395360:2000
- Shoulder, arm, elbow, forearm and lower leg protection (thigh, knee, instep, hip and ankle) - protection level TON I ( increased to 60J) according to ČSN 395360:2000
The set contains
- anti-riot biceps protector
- anti-riot arm protector (elbow, forearm)
- anti-riot legs protector (knee, shin, instep, ankels)
- anti-riot thigh protector
- Anti-riot belt
Optional: transport bag