Bulletproof-riot multifunctional suit U 8015 is designed to protect the torso against the effects of bullets, shrapnel and other mechanical impacts, against stabbing weapons and protects the torso and limbs against blows and impacts of thrown objects.
The suit is designed to be worn on top of a garment.
The basic torso protection is designed as a tactical-bulletproof vest with anti-impact segments to increase resistance to the effects of stabbing weapons. The vest is sewn with a horizontal MOLLE binding, which maximizes the surface area of the vest and provides space for attaching the user's necessary equipment and accessories. The vest consists of a separate front and rear section. Around the perimeter, the vest provides the user with sufficient regulation and fixation by means of elasticated velcro parts.
The clamping is done from the back to the front part and is again secured by an elastic with velcro part. The shoulder fastening is adjustable according to the height of the user.
The whole suit is made of high strength ripstop and flame retardant NOMEX material.
The area of bulletproof protection is increased by a bulletproof belt that is compatible with the vest and thigh protection.
Bulletproof torso protection
- level III-A according to NIJ STD 0101.04
- Anti-impact torso plates (chest and back) - protection level TON III according to NO 395360:2000
- Shoulder, arm, elbow, forearm and lower leg protection (thigh, knee, shin, ankle and lower leg) - protection level TON I (increased to 60J) according to ART. NO. 395360:2000
The set contains
- anti-riot biceps protector
- anti-riot arm protector (elbow, forearm)
- anti-riot legs protector (knee, shin, instep, ankels)
- anti-riot thigh protector
- Anti-riot belt
Optional: transport bag